Indigo Moon Theatre are an internationally acclaimed children’s puppet theatre company who’s mission it is to bring subjects of the environment, tolerance and international understanding to children.
Disconnected Bodies were commissioned to oversee audience engagement and public outreach work to identify suitable distribution channels to reach children from backgrounds without access to theatre or culture.
Successes included –
- Delivering performances and associated workshops to 20 local schools and libraries, mainly in Hull, between March and November.
- Featuring at the Big Malarkey and Puppet Animation Festival.
- Securing IMT’s first performance outside the UK in October – at the International Festival of Theatre for Young People, in Lasi, Romania.
- Delivering a five-day residency at Wentworth Castle Gardens for the National Trust and Barnsley Council.
Disconnected Bodies support included –
- Full internal and external strategic analysis
- Competitor analysis
- Audience research planning and implementation
- Completion of Audience Profiling documents (contents found here) check these links work
- Completion of Audience Engagement Road Map documents (contents found here)
- Completion of Digital Strategy documents
- Construction of a hybrid live/digital programme
- PR and press copywriting
- Press management
Book a free 30-minute consultation
For a complimentary 30-minute consultation to discuss your requirements or any current engagement sticking points you may be facing, please book a slot here.