Drunken Chorus’s pioneering annual festival of theatre, dance and cabaret returned last October for a series of unique events and performances in the centre of Croydon.
With inclusivity and access at the heart of the festival, all events included
Disconnected Bodies support included –
- Full internal and external strategic analysis
- Competitor analysis
- Audience research planning and implementation
- Completion of Audience Profiling documents (contents found here) check these links work
- Completion of Audience Engagement Road Map documents (contents found here)
- Completion of Digital Strategy documents
- Construction of a hybrid live/digital programme
- PR and press copywriting
- Press management
Book a free 30-minute consultation
For a complimentary 30-minute consultation to discuss your requirements or any current engagement sticking points you may be facing, please book a slot here.